In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- There was a detective posing as a prisoner in the bullpen watching and listening to everything they said and did.
- On the 2nd of January I was called up at 8:00 a.m. I got processed and placed in the bullpen with 10 other prisoners.
- The prisoners are directed to a bench in a bullpen down the hall, where they stand as they're told.
1.1(place)bull pen masculinezona de calentamiento feminine
- The bullpen had a per head medicine cost of $12.89 again, high for this ranch.
- She stationed herself by the gate leading into the bull pen, and closed and it during the afternoon many times.
- If all goes well, the bulls end up in the bull pen.
en un diamante de béisbol
1.2(pitchers)pítchers de reservalanzadores de reservarelevistas Mexico
- The bullpen has shown resilience, with help from a deep farm system.
- The bullpen is the area that needs the most improvement and is getting the most focus this spring.
- Teams that align their bullpens rapidly are at an advantage, and the Braves have the look of such a club.
- Suffice it to say that there are a lot of frustrated fans pulling their hair out over these two teams' respective bullpens.
- They'll also have to rebuild a bullpen that many in baseball view as the reason for the team's downfall this year.
- The Yankees turned to Braves discard C.J. Nitkowski in their latest attempt to find left-handed help for the bullpen.
- Because the team has a stronger bullpen this year, Grimsley, 36, will be used less so he can stay fresh.
- So here's a ranking of the top five bullpens of those teams that still have a chance at the postseason.
- The team addressed its bullpen last season, with mixed results.
- There are some concerns about the right-handers in the bullpen.
- That's a testament to the starting pitchers and to the bullpen's ability to hold leads.
- One of the most pressing concerns the club must address now and this winter is the bullpen.
- This is a series that was expected to come down to the respective bullpens.
- The Raiders' stable of running backs is much like a baseball team's bullpen.
- But the Angels, Giants, Orioles, Phillies and Rangers - all of whom rated their bullpens highly - have struggled to protect leads.
- But it was the Yankee bullpen which really let things get out of hand.
- Twenty-five years ago, bullpens were made up of pitchers who weren't good enough to start.
- Herges is the bullpen's workhorse, providing quality innings in middle and long relief.
- He might be a nice fit in the bullpen given the team's need for left-handed relief help.
- The bullpen was solid, but several starters began to wear down.
2informal(prison cell)calabozo masculine
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.