1pelusa feminine(en la barbilla de un adolescente) incipiente
- I even learned that fuzzy bumfluff doesn't regrow like hair in other parts.
- He was 21 and burdened by nothing more than a bit of bumfluff, some puppy fat and a great-coat, of the kind worn by Smiths fans and budding thesps for the entire duration of their drama-school degree course.
- Think Gomez with the indie bumfluff brutally shaved off (with a cut-throat, natch…) or Calexico with more tunes.
- It was a boy with the face of a fourteen year old and matching bumfluff.
- The musketeer-style bumfluff appeared just days after David's.
- Yeah, and calling it ‘post-hardcore’ makes it sound like some kiddie's genre where they've all not shaved for a month in the hope their cumulative bumfluff makes them look like they're grown up.
- Destined to remain boyish in looks for his whole life, he gives his best shot at a bumfluff beard and an Irish accent and he hangs in there.