1hamburguesa femininebefore noun burger bar — hamburguesería feminine
- The truck will serve organic burgers, sausages and steak sandwiches at major events across the country.
- They now make and sell their own sausages, steaks and burgers instead of getting someone else to do it.
- The burgers, pastas, meats, and salads all have extra touches that set them apart from the usual fare.
- They can eat pork pies, burgers and hotdogs and lots of other easy instant foods.
- It cost a couple of hundred bucks and it grills burgers and t-bones perfectly.
- Hearty lunches to fuel winter athletes range from burgers and pizza to roast chicken and paella.
- The Bennigan's Irish menu will include a range of steaks, ribs, burgers, chicken and pork dishes.
- He takes his diet seriously, but not too seriously to enjoy the odd burger or piece of fried chicken.
- There will be a grill area for burgers, hot dogs and fries as well as a pizza oven.
- Place two onion rings on top, then the burger, then the cranberry sauce and remaining bread.
- Replace the pasta dishes with burgers or meatloaf, though, and you have all of America.
- I lost a burger down the gap in the grill - the burgers weren't the best quality and fell apart very easily.
- Decrease your intake of meats and fish such as smoked salmon, bacon, burgers and salami.
- It is nice to gorge on some healthy groundnuts and corn after the usual pizzas, sandwiches and burgers, she added.
- Be it a burger, a steak or roast pork, the taste is so much better than any vegetable can produce.
- Others had time to set up a small gas grill to cook some burgers and dogs.
- There's also the need for food, whether it's a burger from the beach grill or a fancy upscale restaurant.
- Beef for their meaty burgers is bred on the farm and fed from crops grown on their acreage.
- It would be very sad if all French cooks could manage was pizzas, steaks and burgers.
- I hated tomatoes as a child and spent a lot of time picking those bad boys off salads and burgers and sandwiches.