In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1US informal(exhaustion)agotamiento masculinesurmenage masculine
- Lleyton Hewitt, fearing physical burnout, did not play a single tournament for two months as he practised on grass in Melbourne to prepare for the final.
- The report concluded that there are too few nurses on the job, many of them suffering physical and emotional burnout.
- I learned that if you do other things, you can still bowl successfully, as well as avoid mental burnout.
- It is speculated that teachers reporting relatively high levels of stress and burnout, may employ coping strategies or have personality attributes that mediate their feelings of accomplishment.
- The school-administrator model developed by Gmelch is described in the Torelli and Gmelch discussion of occupational stress and burnout in the academic environment.
- He understands how the same passion and drive that are key to success as a teacher can lead to stress and burnout, and addresses a chapter to balancing the multiple demands on time and energy.
- Compassion fatigue involves and arises as a function of exposure to both primary and secondary traumatic stress as well as the cumulative effects of stress and burnout.
- ‘I should have collapsed from burnout and shock,’ Richard said of that time. She thought about getting herself and her family out of town.
- They are coping with greater levels of stress and burnout coupled with minimal or no salary and benefit increases.
- Next, so that you don't suffer from burnout by overworking, take time to review and plan each move that you make toward your leaner, meaner company.
- Although levels of perceived stress in the current study were high, stress burnout may be a qualitatively different state and may yield stronger contagion effects.
- Failure to build in adequate rest into training will inevitably lead to both physical and mental burnout as well as injury.
- The findings of the present study lend support to Clegg's call for increased investment in supervision as a strategy for reducing the negative impact of stress and burnout among nurses.
- He withdrew from the game entirely before the end of that year, citing physical injuries and personal burnout.
- Pushy and overenthusiastic parents may consciously or unconsciously hinder their children's development and make them more prone to early burnout and mental fatigue.
- The fact that it is nurses who of all the health professionals spend the most time with patients at the bedside is another area of potential stress and burnout.
- There is a lack of research information, however, concerning the relative levels of stress and burnout reported by New Zealand teachers compared with those reported in overseas studies.
- Despite lengthy recruitment and training processes, the picture is of teleworkers prone to stress, leading to burnout and rapid staff turnover.
- Holding such conflicting feelings can lead to severe stress and burnout.
- Symptoms of teacher stress as contributing to burnout may take many forms.
2Aerospace(del vuelo de un cohete) tercera fase feminine
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.