In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1parque empresarial masculine
- As more businesses move onto the business park, it could strengthen the case for the bypass to be built.
- The site was close to a health centre, schools, shops and a business park, with the town in easy reach.
- A tiny car valeting business has won its battle to stay on a Colchester business park for now.
- In the chosen draft, the complex will have two main areas - a commercial area and the actual business park.
- Three explosions rocked a business park as a huge fire destroyed a garden ornament factory.
- Concerned residents have expressed their fears that plans to build a new business park could reduce their village to chaos.
- They say Rochdale council is considering earmarking the land for a possible business park as part of a review of its unitary development plan.
- A modern business park will be developed on lands adjacent to the airport.
- The intention, it appears, was to embrace all the undeveloped areas of the business park in a single consolidating permission.
- Work is under way on a £3 million regeneration project to breathe new life into a Bradford business park.
- Planning is also being sought for the development of a large business park near the town.
- Mr Sutcliffe told the meeting that the lane had been a quiet country lane, but now had heavy lorries using it to get to a nearby business park.
- Geaney is to redevelop it into a business park for manufacturing and office based industries.
- The Kingsway Action Group wanted to turn the land at Kingsway and Stanney into a village green to stop the area becoming a business park.
- He is best known within the property industry for developing a business park on the site of a huge former rubbish dump near Heathrow airport.
- Firms on the business park and industrial estate in Altham have voted against a bid to boost security.
- Sectors of the business park will be aimed specifically at IT companies.
- Their concerns over contamination increased when plans for 650 homes and a business park were submitted last December.
- Another local developer is building a business park in the town.
- Once up and running, they are expected to move out of the centre and into the business park or other nearby premises.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.