In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1empresariado masculineempresariales feminine Spain
- This course provides a very solid grounding in business studies.
- All of her class requirements were there - a full schedule containing hours of math courses and business studies.
- The certification is for courses done in business studies, computer studies, childcare, art and craft and general studies.
- Finally, students undertaking business studies, even they were in their first year at university, scored better.
- Wednesday will be tough with biology and business studies.
- I passed my French A level last summer so can concentrate on the maths, music and business studies.
- She will take up a music scholarship at Marlborough College in September and will begin studying for A levels in music, business studies, religious studies and maths.
- A series of informative seminars on business studies, engineering courses and student visas will also run simultaneously.
- The site will be used mainly for business studies and information technology, but any student or staff member will be able to use the it.
- I've A-levels in biology and business studies.
- She is a native of Limerick, where she studied business studies and French, specialising in marketing, in the University of Limerick.
- Owen Weller, 17, from Faringdon, is studying maths, business studies, English and chemistry.
- If he were education minister, he said, business studies would become compulsory on the primary school curriculum.
- The scholarships are granted for first degree courses in engineering, mathematics, physics and business studies.
- Engineering and business studies have recently been added to the list.
- Before that she held various lecturing positions in economics and business studies.
- Sheila Harris, who teaches business studies and economics at the school, entered the students for the competition.
- During this time she studied for a postgraduate qualification in business studies and then got an MBA equivalent in marketing.
- The transition year course also covered some leaving certificate cycle subjects such as physics, biology, business studies and art.
- I did business studies and theatre studies at A-level and when I finished I came out of school still not knowing what I wanted to do.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.