1suero (de la leche) masculine
2(color)crema masculine Britishcolor crema masculine British(invariable adjective) (before noun) color crema
- The kitchen units are painted a pleasing buttermilk colour, with an almost amber rich wooden work surface.
- Softly highlight the sides of the house, with Light Buttermilk.
- Not at all; paprika and buttermilk are the two gorgeous colours used to give the Clubhouse at Oldgrange a makeover recently!
- Her mother and father walked in from different doors on either side of their buttermilk yellow kitchen.
- This is a lovely buttermilk coloured suit.