1abrochado por delanteabotonado por delante
- The long-sleeve style has button-through sleeve plackets, adjustable cuffs and a back pleat.
- The perfect Woodstock look is a pale blue button-through A-line jeans skirt or culottes with a tunic top, and a velvet blazer with vintage-inspired accessories.
- Look out also for our range of Quality Co-ordinating Polo & Button through Shirts, also available separately.
- Both feature a six-button front placket, a convertible collar with stays, two button-through pockets (the left pocket has a pencil stall), and both styles have a soil-release and wickable finish.
- The cut-away collars that accommodate fat Windsor knots are giving way to fuller cuts that pinch in neatly under the tie with the use of tabs or poppers (NB: not button-through style).