In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1caucho butílico masculine
- The old butyl rubber hood has been replaced with a flame resistant material to protect against a vehicle fire and a new drinking system, which increases hydration capacity.
- And flashing is made of butyl rubber, which bonds better and lasts longer than conventional materials, says one building science consultant.
- Gloves made of butyl rubber, nitrile, and fluoride-containing hydrocarbon polymer (ie, Viton) have been shown to provide adequate protection from glutaraldehyde.
- The mask is made of butyl rubber, is very hot and doesn't fit the face very well.
- Depending on the type and location of the flashings, roofing tar or silicone or butyl rubber sealants can be used to seal small cracks and gaps.
- The body mounts are made f a micro-cellular urethane / butyl rubber compound and are tuned specifically for their purpose.
- The ‘Solution’ basketball features a 100 percent high-performance butyl rubber bladder for air retention and more than 3,000 meters of three-ply nylon thread, which provides shape retention and bounce.
- We measured 3.0 g of each soil (field moist) into two sets of 38-mL serum vials, sealed the vials using butyl rubber septa and crimp seals, and removed oxygen by flushing for [sim] 3 min with ultra high purity [N.sub.2] gas.
- In his design, Kuma paid special attention to the changing visual quality of this material; butyl rubber and plastic screws were selected for the construction, so as not to diminish the lightness and translucency of the plastic.
- PVC and butyl rubber gloves can be used for spraying and they are also suitable for handling and silage additives.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.