1byte masculineocteto masculine
- I now know there are eight bits in a byte, and 1024 megabytes in a gigabyte.
- Subsequent error-free testing, with the packet set to eight bytes, confirmed that the documentation had been misleading.
- The store is misaligned across two cache lines such that the upper eight bytes span a cache line boundary.
- Storage is measured in bytes, one byte containing eight bits, and representing storage for one character in European alphabets.
- Eight bits make up a byte; a byte typically represents a letter, punctuation mark or digit on your screen.