1ochos masculinetrenzas femininebefore noun cable stitch sweater — suéter de ochos / trenzas masculine
- The cable stitch is usually worked in #8 thread.
- A whole space baby-wave is worked the same except thread is carried one whole space between cable stitches.
- I have an old Shetland wool cardigan jacket, knitted in a massive cable stitch, that I tend to wear on chilly evenings.
- The entire cable pattern with the purl stitch border is 8 stitches, but only the actual cable stitches need to be together on the same needle.
- Each cable strand is made up of eight cable stitches and then one tuck rib that's latched up by hand.
- There are many beautiful effects that you can create simply by using combinations of cable stitches and wave or trellis stitches.
- I only put the cable stitches on the cable needle on the row that I am twisting the cable.
- You can also alternative the amount of cable stitches such as 3-1-3, this makes a point which could be used as the tops of hearts.
- Getting the cable stitch down is tricky at first because you have to alternate your stitches with floss up and floss down.
- Rows of cable stitches are combined with seed stitch panels to create lots of surface texture and design interest.
- I wanted to start playing with the cable stitches, so I found some leftover yarn and started making swatches.
- For wider cables I might want a cable needle, although one could simply rearrange all the cable stitches on the needle before knitting them.
- If the cable stitches are held in the back of the work, it creates a cable cross to the right.
- To keep track of cable stitches in a pattern, write down the frequency of the cable rows in columns on a piece of paper.
- Essentially, it shows how to strategically drop the first half of the cable stitches and pick them up after they have been crossed with the other half of the cable stitches.
- Get ready for cable acrobatics by pinching the base of the cable stitches with your left thumb and forefinger.
- If your knitted fabric was infinitely large, any cluster of cable stitches would be balanced out in the long run by clusters of knit stitches.