1camión que tiene la cabina directamente sobre el motor
- U.S. market for cabovers had shrunk to 3 percent or less of domestic Class 8 sales, from 40 percent in 1982.
- The electronic revolution has solved several little bugs often associated with cabovers.
- Where cabovers score with maneuverability, they pose more of a challenge to driver access.
- He, likewise, had some misgivings about cabovers, as did some members of the mechanical crew.
- The new cabover, Model 220, will be offered initially in Class 7 configurations and limited to 100 units.
- Wide afterplanes, pickleforks, and cabovers were all ideas that he had been exploring for over a decade.
- This could be one of their last cabovers, as this was the only one seen at their yard that day.
- For a while nearly every fleet operation in the country ran cabovers, for economic reasons.
- My optimism was raised one more time when the company introduced its cabover in the late 1990s.
- My impression of the European truck market is that they basically build all cabovers and they are really focused on aerodynamics.
- So, again this supports my claim of cabovers disappearing due to stupidity.
- The truck comes to a stop next to one of the cabovers with a 40 foot exterior post van.