- It was every bit as delicious as it sounds, a cacophony of flavours in which the oysters still managed to hold their own.
- This cacophony will not espouse one Political agenda, one religion, or one culture.
- The result is a cacophony, and nobody is the wiser about what is happening or is likely to happen to the economy.
- The spirit of togetherness, of giving, of peace and goodwill overcomes the commercial cacophony.
- The carnival parade was a blast of colour and a cacophony of sound.
- The woods became alive with sound, a great cacophony of noises rising as the two beings fought.
- A cacophony of rhythms and sounds stream through the studio walls and flood the air.
- Reality is a thunderous cacophony of millions of impressions surging in on us at every moment.
- When she did the right side there was a cacophony of cracks that sounded like fireworks going off.
- The constant sound of Calcutta is the cacophony of horns and the descant of millions of crows.
- The mind instantly converts an innocent remark into a cacophony of suggestive possibilities.
- At the initial stage, there is bound to be a glut of representation resulting in a cacophony of rhetoric.
- Outlined in the speech was a cacophony of putative legislation - it's going to be a packed parliamentary session.
- At home, at work and in the street the cacophony never ceases.
- Whereas before, it was a discordant cacophony of voices, now there is a clear message being communicated by one side to the other.
- Buddy is both daunted and enraptured by the cacophony of sights and sounds of the big city.
- Thunder rumbled and wind let out in a cacophony of screeches.
- The resultant cacophony afforded the proprietor his first opportunity to speak.
- This leaves the orchestra without a conductor, and a musical cacophony verging on dissonance.
- Birds form a group and create a cacophony of sound to ward off the attacks.