1lucha en jaula feminine
- He earned £35 for his first illegal fight, but it was when his two managers persuaded him to go into the cage fighting scene that he earned serious cash.
- In between shots, Larry and I do a lot of cage fighting.
- She quickly mastered the skills of cage fighting by the age of 10 and traveled the world competing.
- Rosi reckons there are strong similarities between her talents for maths and for cage fighting, also known as mixed martial arts.
- The world of cage fighting has been legitimised, but not homogenised.
- The pay-per-view sport also known as cage fighting has been blasted by Senator John McCain.