1(machine)calculadora femininepocket calculator — calculadora (de bolsillo) feminine
- There is a currency converter and a calculator but no email client or text message chat.
- In those days, mainframe computers were coming into usage and electronic calculators were also just appearing.
- The items included laptop computers, cameras, stereos, calculators and digital diaries.
- And he had to do all the calculations the hard way, using pencil and paper, without the help of any computers or pocket calculators.
- Well, there's a number of calculators online that you can begin with.
- Some readers will remember when calculators, computers and digital watches were new products.
- Displays on laptop computers, cell phones, watches, and calculators all rely on this technology.
- Remember, he invented the pocket calculator and revolutionised personal computing.
- The fourth recommendation advocates the use of mathematical software or graphing calculators.
- Such tasks are best suited to readily available technological devices, such as calculators.
- Why use Vedic mathematics when we have calculators and computers?
- This is true of virtually all non-PC electronics devices, from calculators to hi-fi systems to most mobile phones.
- They now have the benefit of hand held electronic calculators.
- She added that pupils learning to use the abacus could calculate faster than those using electric calculators.
- These calculators have done their part in making the use of computational devices in the classroom feasible.
- Earlier, we had electro-mechanical calculators, using relays and vacuum tubes.
- Common batteries in watches, calculators and other devices are voltaic cells.
- These days the world revolves around computers and calculators; somewhere the spirit of our heritage is being eroded.
- Accounting enlists technology in the form of calculators and computers to assist in the processing of information.
- In any event, the test of whether a spreadsheet could be useful to me is if it can be my pocket calculator.
2(tables)tablas de cálculo feminine