(young cow, bull)ternero masculineternera femininebecerro masculinebecerra feminine
- He also received second place for his heifer in calf and second for his calf bull.
- Are cows which provide colostrum for your calves tested for bovine leukosis?
- There will be special arrangements for the movement of young calves, bulls, breeding pigs and probably sheep in the autumn.
- The pokey bull calves of dairy cows are slaughtered at 16 to 18 weeks for veal.
- This will lead to a continuing build-up of store animals and calves on many farms resulting in labour, feed and housing difficulties.
- Caribou bull cow and two calves skirt the ridge above our camp lake during breakfast.
- On May 10 the men found fourteen bison with two new calves, but the animals fled from the intruders, who could not keep up with them in the slushy snow.
- Dairy bull calves reared for beef through a pioneering fattening scheme are achieving gross margin returns of £199 a head for Pembrokeshire farmers.
- Newborn buffalo calves, like bovine calves, can succumb in large numbers to viruses, bacteria, and poor nutrition.
- On display will be the cream of the 2003 bull and heifer calves that have qualified at various regional shows throughout the summer.
- The young and dairy-type Friesian bull calves have dropped back to €50 / head at the low end of the price scale.
- There were one hundred and thirty lots in all from bull calves, and heifer calves.
- On April 28 this year, the same cow delivered three Charolais bull calves, any one of which would be an acceptable size single.
- He rears the bull calves to a year-and-a-half and the heifer calves to two-year-olds.
- He rears 100 bull beef calves, runs a flock of 300 ewes and produces 3,000 turkeys for the Christmas market.
- In all 12 heifers and 12 bull calves have qualified for the final.
- Never come between an excitable cow/heifer and her calf and never ever turn your back on a nervous animal in a small space.
- He gets top prices for his bull calves at Ballina Mart - last year his bull calves made over 400 Euro with their weight and were sold for bull beef.
- They raise their own replacement heifers and sell their bull calves to another organic farmer nearby.
- Cows, calves and bull were docile and showed no signs of fear or excitement at the presence of the group.
2(leather)piel de becerro femininecuero de becerro masculinebecerro masculine
- Made from moose leather with rawhide bindings crisscrossing around the calf they looked like something Shackleton would have improvised adrift on the ice-floes.
- The calf and suede styles feature resin hardware.
3Zoologymasculine ballenatofeminine cría
- They observed an orphaned elephant calf being rejected from its herd.
- Gray whale calves are born in the winter after a gestation period of about 13.5 months.
- He put no blame on the elephant, saying that the young female was simply trying to defend its territory, along with another elephant with a calf nearby.
- The whale calf is thought to have become separated from its mother in the lower Thames, where the sighting of another, larger bottlenose whale was reported.
- Like the elephant calf in Africa that decided to play football with a crocodile, little realising the danger till the mother elephant shooed it away.
- The lice move from mother to calf and among whales in close contact with each other.
- The transients ambush them - they have a taste for the gray whale calves' high-energy blubber and protein-rich tongues.
- Whale calves also surface in the ring of open water, right next to their mothers.
- Numerous skeletons of young calves have also been unearthed, many of them nestled next to adult females, no doubt their mothers.
- Seconds later, at the edge of visibility, a sperm whale and her calf appeared.
- It is a fairly large group, maybe fifty-five individuals, including several adult males and some very young calves.
- ‘One of the whales, who was a calf at the time, is still alive and still roaming around with J pod,’ Margo said.
- Discover how mother dolphins pass along the secrets of survival to their young, and watch calves as they test their skills at work and at play.
- A killer whale calf learned the trick of luring gulls to the surface of the water with fish.
- The 2000 birth of a healthy calf to a rhino called Emi at the Cincinnati Zoo in Ohio was the first successful captive delivery in 112 years.
- The female stays close to the coast in an effort to protect the calf from transient killer whales.
- Killing a large whale is too dangerous for the calf, but as a spectator, it picks up lethal techniques like ramming, drowning, and biting the prey.
- Standard size domestic donkeys are useful for halter-breaking young calves and foals.
- Here, whales bear their calves in warm, sheltered water.
- Neither actual mating of blue whales nor birth of a calf have been observed in modern times, and the breeding grounds for some populations are still unknown.
- The veins in the deep system drain the gastrocnemius and soleus muscles of the calf.
- Exercise in the heat can bring on heat cramps, which usually affect tired muscles in the calves, thighs and shoulders.
- In patients with venous insufficiency damage occurs to the veins or calf muscle pump, resulting in high venous pressures in the deep veins.
- In the legs, the normal action of the calf muscles helps pump the blood back to the heart, usually without difficulty.
- The Achilles tendon is the thick, strong tendon that joins the calf muscles to the heel bone.
- No one really knows what causes these sudden, painful muscle spasms in the calf, the thigh or the arch of the foot.
- Lengthening the tendon or an attached calf muscle reduces the pressure on the ball of the foot to help prevent and treat diabetic foot ulcers.
- That's partly because you've lost flexibility in the calf and the soleus muscle, which is near the ankle.
- Segmental pressures are obtained bilaterally on the lower extremities at the thigh, above the knee, the calf, and the ankle.
- A common sprain injury is a torn Achilles tendon, which connects the calf muscles to the heel.
- The devotees were also treated for their excruciating pain in their shoulders, neck, back, thighs, knees, calves, ankle and foot.
- Well actually it's about just letting the calf muscles and the toes be as they are.
- I do standing calf raises for gastrocnemius and seated calf raises for soleus muscles.
- Each time the calf and thigh muscles contract when walking, veins deep inside the leg are squeezed.
- It cuts the leg below the calf, and all muscle bellies except those of gastrocnemius are present.
- Using this technique, the surgeon makes an incision in the back of the knee and retracts the calf muscle.
- Obesity that prevents ambulation exacerbates venous hypertension because the calf muscle is not working to keep the veins pumping the blood out of the leg.
- From the ankle, the saphenous vein ascends the calf along the border of the gastrocnemius muscle.
- Then, begin stretching the plantar fascia and the Achilles tendon, which attaches the calf muscles to the heel bone.
- The most crippling injuries were to Simon's right leg, mangled beyond recognition below the knee, the entire calf musculature torn off.