In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- The use of voiceover and hand-held camerawork gives the film a documentary feel and imparts a sense of gravity.
- But whilst wild pop videos often have completely hyperactive camerawork, films normally don't.
- Scenes and camerawork are beautifully choreographed and immerse the viewer in the film's world.
- His unobtrusive camerawork emphasizes the actor's complex use of physical gesture to bring the character into being.
- There's also a chase scene in a swamp, towards the end of the film, that is a minor masterpiece of sound, camerawork, and atmosphere.
- The camerawork gives the film an immediacy that is rare in movies these days.
- It showcases how the writing, directing, editing and camerawork blended perfectly.
- Riedelsheimer's camerawork and editing is supremely confident and richly perfect.
- That film is taut and moving, with impressive camerawork and gritty performances that reach a 2005 audience.
- There is some interesting camerawork in this film.
- In these three, it seems that your camerawork becomes increasingly mobile with each successive film.
- The style of camerawork and direction is very appealing and fits the tone of the film quite expertly.
- If you enjoy cinematic trickery and innovative camerawork, there is a lot to like here.
- Costanzo's documentary style camerawork lends an air of reality to this claustrophobic thriller, based on actual events.
- Along with the star cast comes technical wizardry: clean, elegant camerawork and editing set a very rhythmic jazzy background score.
- Touch of Evil is a fascinating film noir, rich in its cast, camerawork and sound - all orchestrated by Orson Welles.
- The camerawork is artistically gritty, capturing surprisingly haunting images.
- Did the small budgets inspire you to become more creative in the setting up of scenes, camerawork, special effects, etc.?
- Overall, it's the synergy of camerawork, editing and actor-led characters that make One For The Road so good.
- It is the camerawork in this film, however, that is granted the smartest trickery, gets the best laughs, and the cleverest lines.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.