1Militarycombatiente femininean old campaigner — un veterano
2Politics Sociologydefensor masculinedefensora femininea campaigner for human rights — un defensor de los derechos humanos
- the candidate's skills as a campaigner — la habilidad del candidato para hacer una campaña
- Against that, he is a seasoned campaigner who has fought some tough electoral battles in the past.
- He was a lawyer and a trade union activist, a campaigner for human rights and democracy.
- Now the couple are leading campaigners in the battle to increase awareness.
- Now the campaigners will have to gear themselves up for a further battle when the developers appeal.
- Her convictions all seem to stem from her activities as a peace campaigner.