1British(area for tents)camping masculinecampamento masculine
- There are the remains of about half a dozen campsites, and the campers have just left tons of rubbish.
- Sure, there is a sandy Mediterranean beach a few miles away, and campsites, restaurants and bars catering for families on holiday in the new century.
- Today's campsites are well equipped and beautifully located, with all mod cons to hand.
- They plan to either turn it into a playground or build a garage or a campsite if an owner does not come forward.
- Good campsites are plentiful here, but the more basic Department of Conservation sites offer the opportunity to park with basic facilities in pristine wilderness areas.
- Eight years ago we spent a week in a tent on a clifftop campsite in Whitby.
- Our campsite is probably only half full and most of the summer houses haven't been opened up yet.
- Two giant campsites have been set up for the protesters.
- There are plenty of campsites, as well as cabins for hire.
- Yesterday morning Hawes Tourist Information Centre only received one call about bed and breakfast accommodation, but lots of inquiries about campsites.
- There are few public campsites and very few shops along the trail where you can buy food, so the best and easiest bet is to stay at B&Bs.
- Somewhat surprisingly for a country with such extreme landforms, Namibia lends itself to self-drive safaris using campsites or lodges for accommodation.
- Countryside campaigners have won their battle to defeat a multi-million-pound plan to transform two of the biggest campsites in the New Forest.
- If your budget is tight rent a safari-equipped vehicle, camp in recognised campsites and hire a guide when you feel that you need one.
- There are many campsites and static caravan sites.
- There are campsites, caravans or cheap B&B's on both sides of the river.
- The sociable, friendly atmosphere of most campsites means that the pastime is ideal for those looking to make new friends, or for something more.
- There are some particularly picturesque campsites in the surrounding countryside which could provide an alternative to B&B or a hotel.
- Retailers, hotels, holiday camps, campsites and caravan parks have all reported increased business.
- Although there were no outbreaks of the disease in East Yorkshire, visitor numbers slumped after rights of way and campsites were closed.
2US(place for one tent)lugar de acampada masculine