- This game, formerly known as Canasta Five, is a variation of canasta played with three 52 card packs plus jokers, which has achieved great success in Australia and New Zealand.
- He also reads music, plays canasta, and can operate a manual transmission car if the seat is pulled up all the way.
- At the time, we grandkids thought this was some kind of peculiar old-person habit, like playing canasta and reading Reader's Digest.
- She played canasta obsessively and seemed to have endless folding tables.
- The trip meant enjoying a fine meal in the dining car, or perhaps a game of canasta (for the gentlemen in their suits) in the club car.
- I did not hang around with gangs, did not do drugs and for the previous twelve months I shared a small flat with my grandmum and played countless games of canasta.
- In samba wild cards are not so important as in canasta.
- My grandmother spent her hours playing dominoes and canasta and gossiping.
- It beats playing canasta, and you never know what you will see.
- Once ensconced as a fully-fledged academic, he narrowed his field of hobbies to include amateur beatification and canasta.
- Many women their age are playing canasta or bingo.