1(made of cane)de caña
- As Parisian chair makers began adopting Tillard's designs, the frames of both caned and Louis XV bergère chairs were at times gilded or painted.
- Wooden sculptures, plaques, and furniture (especially chairs with caned backs and seats) are popular crafts.
- Thus, canvas seating furniture was popular, as were caned chairs, sofas, cribs, and beds.
- The seat frame of the William and Mary stool replaces what was probably a caned seat.
- These have caned seats, and are plainer in their decoration than the chairs and stools, but they do seem to have been originally en suite, and were certainly part of the set in 1694.
- The old-fashioned rocker, with spindles or horizontal slats and a caned or wooden seat is a veritable icon of all that is good, patriotic, and reliable in American culture.
- La Maison's range of originals spans the 18th and 19th centuries, with gilded-cherub motifs, lacquered black chinoiserie and caned beds.
2slang(on alcohol) como una cuba informal(on alcohol) mamado informal(on drugs) pasado(on drugs) colocado Spain informal(on drugs) hasta atrás Mexico informal