- The cannelloni stuffed with ricotta and spinach exhibited more neatness and care: three satiny rolls anointed with contrasting ribbons of its white and red sauces, beautifully presented nut brown and gratinated on a sizzling plate.
- The cannelloni with it were stuffed with barley, an interesting failure.
- Roll up the ham slices like little cannelloni and spoon over some of the vinaigrette.
- Then in a baking tray place ½ the sauce, then a single layer of cannelloni.
- Place three of the cannelloni in the center of a plate.