1puente voladizo masculine
- Krogman also claims that when our prehuman ancestors were walking on all fours, the skeleton was arched like a cantilever bridge with the trunk and abdomen representing the load suspended from the half-circle weight-balanced arch.
- The main line extended from Port Moody to Cisco, 136 miles, where a steel cantilever bridge was being constructed over the Fraser River.
- From Spit Bridge - a cantilever bridge which opens twice a day to let tall-masted yachts pass underneath - the walk passes through a stand of lush vegetation and mudflats where heron hunt for fish.
- A temporary wooden structure was built after the slip and later a concrete cantilever bridge.
- The steel cantilever bridge would lift off close to City Screen, York and land in the gardens on the opposite bank.