- He introduced his three associates, likewise Canucks, all from Vancouver.
- Roots artist Kathleen Edwards was the only other Canuck besides Canadian-born Young on the bill this year.
- Though Canucks, Heighton's heroes are filters for Western (read American) values and bias.
- Her theory of the Canadian identity hinges on that stereotype of the nice, law-abiding Canuck.
- Us Canucks run a huge trade surplus and the dollar is weak.
- However, we Canucks are by nature so laid-back, how can it hurt for the music industry to get together and pat each other on the back?
- It's comforting to know some of our neighbours are as self-doubting and dissident as us Canucks.
- The actors featured in the series are a mixture of Canucks and Aussies.
- Ninety-four per cent of Canucks believe that the world has a positive view of Canada.