1barranquismo masculinecañonismo masculine
- Then we decided to take the walking a touch further, and in keeping with the terrain, we settled on an activity called canyoning.
- Optional add-ons include horse-riding, canyoning, and whale-watching in the Straits of Gibraltar.
- John informs us that the only place in India where canyoning takes place is Dandeli.
- I was taking part in a race, the Mauritius Raid, four days of strenuous activity; mountain-biking, kayaking, canoeing, canyoning and rollerblading.
- I've been climbing for three years and partaking in sort of sports like this for probably five, like abseiling and canyoning.
- I've been four times, and while there have enjoyed canyoning, deep-sea fishing, snorkelling in the reefs, several helicopter flights and wandering around the top of live volcanoes.
- A week of canyoning, canoeing, rafting, climbing and orienteering, with B&B accommodation by the beach at Stomio, costs £355 pp.
- As a result a number of teams were put through a three-day activity that used the disciplines of abseiling, canyoning and whitewater rafting.
- Volley-type sandshoes are by far the best shoes for canyoning.
- For more active visitors there's canyoning and mountain guides for hire, and for the less active there are plenty of waterside restaurants where you drink a glass of wine and read, or even write, a book.
- At its most basic, canyoning is following a river along its course through a gulley.
- Its Awesome Foursome weekend, based in the Austrian resort of Zell am See, in the Kitzbühler Alps, features white-water rafting, canyoning, mountain-biking and glacier-skiing.
- Though I was going to save bungee jumping, canyoning and the rest of the wild stuff for when I wasn't playing at being an Edwardian vicar, I had decided that paragliding was a must.
- There are many things to do on the North Island, but we wanted to get to the south as quickly as possible. Our only major excursion in the North was a day's canyoning in the Piha Canyon just outside Auckland.
- Yet even the rugged gorge walks and canyoning of the interior cater for the luxury traveller.
- If you enjoy a day at the swimming pool, splashing down the flumes, think of canyoning as the 100% natural equivalent.
- Slithering, clambering, and clawing through bush - literally bushwhacking - is unique to Blue Mountain canyoning.
- AS I stood on the edge of the cliff, contemplating stepping off into freezing black water, I wondered if I'd seriously lost the plot when I agreed to try canyoning.