1capa de roca feminine
- The ejecta from Bonneville didn't get excavated from deep enough from beneath this volcanic cap rock.
- The ship first drilled in the Gulf of Mexico and in the process managed to prove one of the Doc's pet theories: that there were salt domes in the Gulf and that these were the cap rocks for oil reservoirs.
- In some instances the alteration is so intense that all that remains of the host is a porous siliceous cap rock.
- The cap rock was drilled through and a massive expansion of gas at the bottom of the well caused a blow-out, throwing mud high into the air.
- These aspects include the escape of hydrocarbons from source rocks, leakage of cap rocks, and a variety of near-surface engineering problems.
- In the same work cited above, Scott also noted the occurrence of Mexicaprina minuta and Kimbleia sp. in the upper Albian cap rock near Fort Stockton, Pecos County, Texas.
- I'm seeing a mini-convergence line tendency over near the cap rock and extending northerly along it today.
- The parasequence is further distinguished by the occurrence of Beedeina bowiensis and B. cf. rockymontana in the carbonate cap rock.
- Flint Ridge flint forms the cap rock of the Flint Ridge highlands because of its resistance to weathering.
- The cap rock of some domes contains economic concentrations of sulfur that are extracted as a melt by the Frasch Process.
- Both species occur in the uppermost cap rock layer of the Upper Albian Boracho Formation northeast of Ft. Stockton, Pecos County, Texas.