- Rupert leaps into the crowd, has a caper around the room and still manages not to miss a beat.
- Sienna grabs onto Taranian's shoulder in a bout of joy, and does a caper around her friend, laughing in a barely sane manner.
- Frankie did a little caper around the back of the van, on all fours like a demented monkey.
2.1(prank)travesura femininebroma femininethey got up to the usual student capers at the graduation party — hicieron las típicas travesuras de estudiante en la fiesta de graduación
- and all that caper — y toda esa historia
- Initially, I'm slightly skeptical about the whole caper.
- Police have been brought in to help solve the riddle of who put bloodworms in swimming pools, as authorities conclude the caper may have been an inside job.
- Their caper involves a nightlong journey of picking up cash all over town in a purloined bank van with Wayne and Henry posing as bank guards assigned to collect all this money.
- The election board and the local Council, with their haphazard and non-accountability attitude, should have stopped this caper when it was first seen years ago.
- He said the public need to distinguish between a one-off caper and persistent anti-social behaviour.
- Their latest caper is a promise to abolish all university tuition fees - while Labour is taking the economically responsible course of putting the fees up!
- If he escapes, it will be a trick worthy of the swimming-pool caper.
- So even a film about the best-known caper of the past decade doesn't take the subject head-on.
- Women wrestled then befriended adultresses, men abducted brides, light-hearted capers segued into murder.
- It was freakish to say the least, and even lost me a few readers in the process - but at the same time, this stunt saw the site rapidly acquiring a whole host of new readers who found the whole caper hilarious.
- The then-executive director of the New Hampshire Republican party and a consultant involved in the scheme are now doing time for their role in the caper.
- Now he may face the full 10 years, plus punishment for the grave-robbing caper.
- Unfortunately, far too many films contain wacky crime capers that lead into shenanigans which gives way to witty, edgy banter.
- They spoil everything, from a night out at the pictures to a meticulously-planned caper, involving a rich Aunt and a rubber zombie mask.
- The New York Times report cleverly tries to insinuate that the caper involved currency speculation, but the truth is more interesting.
- A guy comes up with a caper, he puts together a team, they plan, and then they pull off the heist.
- The 90 minute opener is a caper involving a thoroughbred racehorse, a bunch of knock-off porn videos (also featuring animals), a Greek kebab shop owner and, naturally, wads of cash.
- Tim Gillin writes about the latest caper of Australia's ‘multicultural’ bureaucrats.
- Thankfully, some of them basically drift away by the end of the film so that we are left with a core group of determined thieves who embark on the caper at the film's climax.
- Anyway their latest caper is to offer to purchase LFA (Less Favoured Area) Sheep Quota from any producer willing to sell it.
2.2(scheme)I wonder what his little caper is — me pregunto qué estará tramando/ qué se traerá entre manos
1correr y brincardar saltosdar brincos
- In a large bowl, lightly mix the olive oil, garlic, chilli, capers, lemon juice, lemon zest, sea salt and pepper.
- When fully incorporated, add the capers, parsley, the vinegars and the water.
- Add the garlic, olives, capers, chopped basil and lemon zest.
- They lay their eggs on plants in the caper family, like the wild passion fruit bush.
- Mix the tomatoes with the parsley and olives, capers, olive oil, lemon juice and pepper.
- Place the artichokes, walnuts, cheese dice, anchovies, capers, olives and parsley in a bowl.
- Add tomatoes, olives, capers, and thyme; season with salt and white pepper to taste.
- I look at a Puttanesca recipe, and I think to myself ‘olive oil, Chili pepper flakes, anchovies, Tomatoes, capers, kalamata olives’.
- I stand for just a drizzle of olive oil across the top of the sandwich, or a light coating of the transcendent caper vinaigrette.
- Foods associated with Aries are the pungent, spicy plants of Mars - onion, leek, garlic, cayenne, capers and mustard - plus, of course, the sacrificial Sunday roast lamb.
- The thick fillet, sprawled on a banana leaf like a centrefold, was served sprinkled with the odd caper, like little khaki army helmets camouflaged under a limp coriander net.
- Meanwhile, heat the olive oil in a large frying pan over a low heat, and add the garlic, capers, chilli or cayenne and anchovy fillets.
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan and add the garlic, chilli, capers and white wine; cook for 1 minute, stirring.
- Add garlic, capers and cayenne pepper and sauté for two minutes.
- There were no capers, no bacon and only three croutons (I should not have to, or be able to, count them).
- A caper is a biennial spiny shrub that bears a fleshy rounded leaves and big white/pink flowers
- Combine in a frying pan with the olive oil, garlic, fennel seeds, capers, sea salt and pepper, and gently stew for 10 to 15 minutes, without actually ‘frying’ or browning.
- For the tuna, in a medium bowl, combine the tuna, shallots, onion, capers, the Dijon mustard, and rice wine vinegar, and toss to coat.
- In a large frying pan, combine the olive oil, diced salmon, lemon zest, capers, parsley, sea salt and pepper and cook gently until the salmon changes colour.
- They go well with the strong Mediterranean flavours of anchovy, garlic, capers, extra virgin olive oil, rosemary and oregano, and Greek cheeses such as feta and halloumi.
- Make the stuffing by combining the garlic, parsley, coriander, lemon, capers, breadcrumbs and almonds.
- Remove the potatoes from the oil and in a medium bowl, combine with the bacon, tomatoes, capers, parsley, tarragon, and cilantro.
- Avinoam Danin, a botanist from Hebrew University of Jerusalem claims he has identified pollen from the tumbleweed Gundelia tournefortii and a bean caper on the shroud.