In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- Excluding the gel caplets, those are only once.
- What's the difference between a tablet, a caplet and a geltab?
- Next, the volunteers took garlic caplets twice daily for three weeks.
- Standard doses of garlic caplets can cut blood levels of the protease inhibitor saquinavir (brand name Crixivan) by 50 percent, according to a study conducted by the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases.
- One caplet daily was found to reduce by 32 percent blood levels of C-reactive protein.
- When it comes to treating the problem, a variety of products such as oral sprays, herbal caplets and homeopathic remedies have been found to be effective in the relief of snoring.
- I carry little emergency packets in my purse and a bottle of the Citrucel caplets in my overnight bag.
- And you may want to wash down those magnesium caplets with a coffee, according to a third study.
- Pills, powders, caplets, tablets, tinctures, oils and herb formulas can aid good health, but only if they're supplemental to a good diet.
- If you give the same number of pills or caplets of extra- or adult-strength as of child-strength pills or liquid, you might unintentionally give as much as six times the correct dose.
- I had three caplets of Tylenol Cold in the last 18 hours already.
- Do not store acetaminophen tablets (including caplets and gelcaps), capsules, or granules in the bathroom, near the kitchen sink, or in other damp places.
- At enrolment, each woman received 15 caplets in a bottle with instructions to take one caplet every night before bedtime.
- With that Galen rushed around the corner, pulling one of the said caplets from his mouth.
- Rimadyl is available in palatable liver flavored chewable tablets, as well as regular caplets.
- The recommended dose for over-the-counter use is one caplet every four to six hours up to a maximum of six pills in 24 hours.
- Look for tablets with at least 1000 mg of AAKG per caplet.
- Just two caplets and a glass of water alongside your weight training program are all you need to start building muscle now.
- It is available as a caplet and chewable tablet and is given to dogs by mouth, or by injection administered by veterinarians.
- Elena smiled and then removed one caplet from the bottle.
de forma ovalada
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.