In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1agente cancerígeno masculineagente carcinógeno masculinecancerígeno masculinecarcinógeno masculine
- The scientists also carried out animal trials on rats fed on ginger to establish if it could protect against cancer causing carcinogens.
- Unfortunately, alcohol serves as a perfect solvent to help all those carcinogens affect your mucus membranes.
- Ionising radiation is one of the most studied and ubiquitous carcinogens in our environment.
- Individuals can decrease their cancer risk from certain carcinogens by making lifestyle changes.
- A second approach to evaluating the risks of passive smoking is to assess the exposure to known carcinogens produced by environmental tobacco smoke.
- After a period of six weeks, the rats exposed to the colon carcinogen had about half the number of pre-cancerous growths in their colons compared to rats on a normal diet.
- When the saliva containing cigar products is swallowed, the esophagus is exposed to carcinogens.
- A carcinogen does not cause cancer by itself, but only in interaction with a host.
- There are a lot of registered substances that are known carcinogens.
- The guidelines require businesses to post warnings when they expose people to carcinogens.
- It is a multisite carcinogen, and it causes tumors in the lung, skin, urinary bladder, and most likely in other sites, in adults.
- The risk conferred by other occupational and environmental carcinogens should also be emphasized at this time.
- The combination of cigarette smoking and exposure to many occupational carcinogens increases risk of cancer.
- It has been suggested that oestrogen might be a complete carcinogen capable of causing genetic alterations and tumour initiation.
- Separate chemicals identified in tobacco smoke were already listed as carcinogens in the Report.
- These chemicals include known or probable carcinogens, neurotoxins and reproductive toxins.
- There is a greater amount of nicotine in both cigars and pipe tobacco and a lot of carcinogens, so that there is potential for harm there.
- In addition, those who have an inherited predisposition to cancer may be more susceptible to environmental carcinogens such as radiation.
- And are environmental carcinogens, which are a particular interest of yours, showing up in occupations?
- It is certainly terrorizing that such toxins and carcinogens have been poisoning us for so long and continue to do so.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.