In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1Computinglector de tarjetas de memoria masculinebefore noun card reader slot — ranura de lector de tarjetas de memoria feminine
- If you like portable storage, Lucky Star has a three-in-one USB pen device juiced with card reader support for Secure Digital and Multi Media Card portable memory formats.
- Instead, I use a USB SmartMedia card reader and drag the JPEGs directly onto my hard drive.
- Anyway, for £147 I have managed to get a four megapixel camera, rechargeable batteries plus spare set and charger, 128Mbyte memory card and card reader, which isn't bad.
- In fact, we opted out of including a floppy drive, because with the card reader and front USB, who needs one?
- One of the new designs is the slotless card reader.
- To get a sense of Apple's continued attention to elegant design, look at this photo of an iPod shuffle next to a competing small MP3 player and a USB memory card reader.
- The photographic system includes a media card reader that can be connected to a desktop computer through USB or parallel port interfaces.
- The unit comes with a DVD player and flash card reader, letting it play back movies, MP3s, video CDs, photos stored on flash cards, and more.
- The ideal player would offer a a 20GB hard drive, good musical sound quality, a superb screen with which to view photos and a memory card reader to transfer them with.
- However, we'd like to see a small amount of flash memory added to the system, along with a SmartMedia, SD or CompactFlash card reader for displaying freshly taken digital pictures.
- The card reader is capable of accessing all major formats, including SD / MMC, CompactFlash, SmartMedia, and Memory Sticks.
- Content is stored on a 64MB Secure Digital card and a card reader is supplied for connection to a PC.
- PC makers, meanwhile, have taken the space normally allocated for a floppy drive and replaced it with a flash card reader, which can accommodate all of the various types of flash cards.
- Should you still want to live pre-2000, MSI includes an extra floppy faceplate if you don't need the card reader.
- To the left of the screen you'll find an 8-in - 1 memory card reader, making it easy to transfer images from your digital camera, or even swap data between the eXentia and a PDA.
- It was fifty blank CDs, some memory and a card reader, so in light of peoples' roofs being ripped off and their belongings destroyed I sat down and started to archive the contents of my hard drives onto the CDs.
- Couldn't resist taking a picture of my blogging by moon light and using the new card reader to transfer it immediately.
- I have two front USB ports and also an internal card reader.
- The question is all the more relevant since many of these devices also have a document feeder, a memory card reader, a color fax, etc.
- The package consists of the 6 in 1 card reader, one USB, a driver CD and an instruction guide.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.