- Spices like ginger, fenugreek, cloves, cardamom and hot peppers are simmered in butter, then the solids are drained off.
- For the spiced cakes, I added a bit of ground cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, cardamom, and ginger, along with a minced chili pepper.
- Add the flour, paprika, cumin, cardamom, cayenne and cloves.
- Cinnamon, anise, and bay leaves may be common, but how about ginger, cardamom, black peppercorns and thyme?
- California Chai is an organic blend of warming and stimulating spices like cardamom, cinnamon, cloves and ginger to promote good digestion.
- It is a mix of celery salt, mustard, red pepper, black pepper, bay leaves, cloves, allspice, ginger, mace, cardamom, cinnamon and paprika, very well balanced and somewhat spicy when you taste it as is.
- Besides dried chillies, several dried spices - notably cumin, cardamom, coriander and cinnamon - are in frequent use.
- Sauté the garlic, cumin, cardamom, and ginger.
- For the curry oil, in a medium bowl, mix together the cinnamon turmeric, cardamom, cayenne pepper, allspice, white pepper, and cloves anti set aside.
- Spices, if used, include cinnamon, allspice, cardamom, and ginger.