In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1etiqueta con instrucciones de lavado feminine
- Consult the garment care label or properties of individual fibers listed in this booklet.
- There are spelling mistakes, the print is wonky, the setting of words completely misinterpreted, and to top it all, a font that I've never in my life used, appears in three random words on the care label.
- Thus we all become care label skeptics, defying the labels without hesitation.
- Remember to read and follow the care labels on your bedding created from microfiber.
- As a result, he says, there is a growing trend to put permanent bar codes on apparel, such as in care labels.
- Look for machine wash and dry on the care label, and take a close look at the fabric and construction to make sure it's quality crafted for long wearing good looks.
- However, the care label calls for no fabric softener to be used and suggests that the consumer iron the pants after every fifth wash cycle.
- The care label is a guide for both the consumer and the dry cleaner.
- The kits are pre-cut patterns from nylon pack-cloth, which also include thread, webbing and hardware, care label and instructions.
- If you put a care label under the brand label, it would really ruin the whole thing.
- Perhaps you can find a manufacturer's care label under the cushions?
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.