In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1trayectoria profesional estructurada feminine
- Growth, and its offshoot consumption, also dictates that our career structure is dominated by salary increases and an obsession with advancement up the greasy pole.
- The national remodelling agreement held out the promise of decent pay, professional recognition and a career structure for teaching assistants.
- There is nothing that beats the stimulation science provides for the mind, but you need a career structure too, and that is what wears you down.
- New classifications incorporating a genuine career structure will need to be funded to avoid costs being passed onto parents.
- Why should we be surprised if the career structure for MP's is similar?
- Prizes are the closest thing that novelists have to a career structure.
- Is it not time to devise a new career structure for hospital doctors that will allow varying degrees of specialisation, responsibility, and hours of working?
- The Newcastle research also found that many women felt they had been ‘weeded out’ of the career structure before they had reached their potential.
- The career structure for clinical academics is being improved.
- The lack of a career structure is also a major reason for planners to defect to the growing number of private planning consultancies.
- The proposals are designed to modernise pay and the career structure for 1.2m National Health Service workers.
- As a working mother, I have to leave my son every day, but I now know that I have a good career structure in the civil service and decent pay.
- All of the usual conference debates will also be heard over the coming days, including the inadequacy of the current career structure of the teaching profession.
- That is also a career structure within the public sector that will attract the right sort of people.
- In this way a career structure is open to those who work in the bureaucracy.
- We can't provide a whole career structure like that in the London airports, so we can look for someone who is not so ambitious.
- I want to break down some of the barriers and show teenagers there is a career structure here and a lot of possibilities in the business.
- There is already a career structure in place but one of the things we will look at is how that and industry practices need to be changed to attract new people.
- Many potential recruits are deterred by the lack of an attractive career structure, enormous workloads and a lack of financial recognition for the demanding work they do, she said.
- However, recent changes to the career structure and other factors have led to what I believe is a crisis.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.