- At the same time, there is also the opposite danger of turning people into endless carping critics of the Mass rather than worshippers.
- Plus the need to cast aside the carping which has suggested this is the wrong golfing event, at the wrong time of year.
- This carping is an odious theme we hear constantly from Angela.
- Passion for revelation, lighting fires in the minds, will be ruined by cross-cultural carping.
- These humiliating fiascoes set the media off clucking and carping.
- There is no carping on why leave was not given for that in the House today.
- In fact, there is every reason to believe there are greater opportunities for carping over differences than leveraging common cause into shared success.
- I like the big, strong, epic effect in the theatre a lot more than plays in which people sit around carping at each other.
- Seldom have I heard such a mob of carping whingers.
- Not once had Harry felt his spiritual bond with Satchidananda enhanced by all the carping, however edifyingly paternal it was meant to be.
- In reviewing such a wide-ranging and successful study, calls for still more work are bound to sound carping.
- That is what he should be doing, instead of sitting in here carping away like a schoolboy who has not yet started shaving.
- We are talking about gurus, and people are taking turns carping about their sexuality, their money, their vanity.
- More evidence that Reality TV is among the best programming online, despite the carping that it's destroying western civilization.
- It is a Budget about the carping minorities that have captured Labour.
- On the whole, I'd say that all this carping about liberalism on campus tends to accomplish very little.
- I'll probably do something similar soon; for the moment, my carping commentary on his list will have to suffice.
- I want to avoid too carping a tone here.
- One way to counter it is by carping at the limited character of the data.
- And there's always a lot of sniping and carping in the newsroom and by the water cooler.
1quejas continuas feminine