1calzada femininethe southbound/northbound carriageway — la calzada en dirección sur/norte
- Police had to close two lanes of the westbound carriageway, a mile short of Junction 17 so that debris from the accident could be cleared.
- Suddenly the coach crossed the central reservation and collided with a public light bus travelling in the inner lane of the eastbound carriageway.
- The smash happened at 11 am on Monday on the eastbound carriageway about half a mile from Junction 15.
- Until then, the contraflow system on the westbound carriageway allowing a single lane of traffic in each direction will continue.
- Commuters faced delays after lanes on both carriageways were closed.
- Two lanes of the eastbound carriageway also had to be closed because of debris and to allow access for the emergency services.
- You will also notice that motorway exits can be on either side of a carriageway.
- On Sunday the cones will be changed and work will start on the other side of the eastbound carriageway.
- One lane of the northbound carriageway was closed while emergency services dealt with the accident.
- Work will resume after the Easter weekend, which will mean a brief return to single lane carriageways during parts of the day.
- Traffic coming into town on Charter Row will be diverted onto the outgoing side of the carriageway for approximately nine weeks of the project.
- The eastbound carriageway was reduced to two lanes while collision investigators examined the scene.
- The road in this study is about 100 km long, with dual 2-lane carriageways apart from the first 5 km that are 3-lane carriageways.
- The woman landed in the middle lane of the eastbound carriageway, but, miraculously, she wasn't hit by a vehicle.
- Two lanes of the eastbound carriageway were reopened at about 9am but one lane remained shut as workers continued to remove vehicles from the scene.
- Lane three of the eastbound carriageway was closed while police towed away the white van.
- The outside lane of the northbound carriageway was closed for half an hour while recovery teams cleared away the debris.
- The motorway's eastbound carriageway was closed for seven hours while the rescue and clear-up operations took place.
- As things began moving more quickly, we passed the accident on the other side of the carriageway.
- Junction 16 was closed to prevent further traffic joining the motorway and lane three in both carriageways remained closed overnight.