1camino de carros masculine
- Getting back to civilisation - after three hours a cart track would have filled that slot - was no mean feat.
- The terrain includes cart tracks, stone stiles, rough moorland and broken stone tracks.
- Yagodina, is at the end of the road - a very bumpy road, at times no better than a cart track.
- We had left the town of our arrival two days before, and all that afternoon had followed the cart track that wound its way around the hills.
- Don't be surprised if the bus makes a sudden detour off the road to take what could at best pass for a cart track.