In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1Medicine historial clínico masculineMedicine historial médico masculineMedicine historia clínica feminine Latin Americafeminine evolución de un caso socialfeminine historia
- The infants were discharged on day five with no further problems noted in their case history.
- Rather than make an office appointment, I decided to send him an E-mail message outlining my case history and asking for either treatment recommendations or a referral.
- Another well known non-linear method is small group, problem based learning, in which a case history forms the basis of an exploratory dialogue facilitated by the tutor, and an emerging action plan is worked out by a group of participants.
- In the second step, the mental health professional carefully reviews the case history, with range and type of records consulted depending on the referral question and legal issue.
- Obtaining an accurate case history is essential to the diagnosis of hydatid disease.
- That disturbing story was inspired by the real case history of a patient known in the medical literature only as ‘HM.’
- Her general practitioner faxed an urgent letter (not a cancer referral) to the consultant, detailing the case history.
- Each of the five students was assigned a case history to present and discuss during the weekly one-hour teleconference session.
- The chiropractor should first take a complete case history, including past medical history and any lifestyle factors (such as type of work or exercise) that might be affecting the patient's problem.
- A higher proportion of consultants now thought that including a summary of the case history in the consultant's letter was important.
- His duties included acquiring gross pathologic specimens to document medical conditions suffered by American soldiers along with the case history.
- The nub of his modest claim centred on a dramatic case history of a youth whose life was threatened by asthma.
- Two inconsistencies in the case history undermine the speculative diagnosis.
- My initial session involved an in-depth examination of my case history.
- Take a real case history: a 27 year old woman presents for a routine examination with a small lump on her breast.
- If you suspect that you have a food allergy, you should contact your GP who will help determine whether you have an allergy by taking a detailed case history of your reactions; so the more details that you can give, the better.
- Understanding the indicators of disease and differentiating between the likely causes entails taking a thorough case history and carrying out a good physical examination.
- When a diagnosis has to be made the entire case history is taken into account.
- I offer a case history of a client, M, who is in his early 30's who is diagnosed as schizoaffective-bipolar, non-medication compliant, abuses alcohol and street drugs.
- The case history does not mention the duration of zafirlukast therapy and does not provide information about prior use of corticosteroids.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.