1(for audio)cassette masculineI have it on cassette — lo tengo grabado / en cassette
- cassette recorder — cassette
- This method works for any magnetic media like cassette or video tapes too.
- Members can also borrow music cassettes, spoken word cassettes, videos, maps and computer software.
- The album is a non-stop time warp to when we bid adieu to the cassette and embraced the compact disc.
- Unfortunately, the program won't remove the clicks and pops from recordings of old LPs and tape hiss from recordings of cassettes.
- Can MP3 really send CDs to the same dusty bin as vinyl records and cassettes?
- He had picked out several compact discs and cassettes, among other things that he'd chosen from our various racks and shelves.
- After the meeting she handed the recorder and the cassette to her brother, who passed it on to police.
- Music companies that produced and distributed both cassettes and compact discs tended to put the blame on royalty payments and operating costs.
- By the early 1970s, we were voraciously recording music onto blank cassettes: LPs, concerts, tunes from the radio.
- The children will be collecting unwanted books, CD's, videos, cassettes and records to raise funds for Oxfam's work in Africa.
- Did he release a cassette of lo-fi four-track recordings?
- Some of the stalls have devoted a good deal of space to cassettes and compact discs containing devotional music, inspirational songs and recorded discourses.
- A qualification which might be made of that statement is that, from the listener's viewpoint, CDs are much easier to control than vinyl records or cassettes.
- And then there was an extensive music collection of records, cassettes and CDs, all signed by Diana.
- Same thing with compact discs; weren't records or cassettes enough?
- The next thing I knew, I was slipping in a cassette, and pressing record.
- The screen tilts down at a touch of a button to reveal slots for playing compact disks and cassettes.
- These initial albums were released on cassettes and were of dubious sound quality, yet they transcended the format and the strength of the songs shone through.
- He is also an avid collector of albums - some 3,000 records, cassettes and CDs to be precise.
- Its mostly cameras, a tape recorder, cassettes, and notebooks.
2(for video)videocassette masculinecinta de video femininevideo masculinecinta de vídeo feminine Spainvídeo masculine Spainvideocinta feminine