In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1director de reparto masculinedirectora de reparto feminine
- As far as I can tell what happens is that he turns most of the casting responsibilities over to his casting director and, as he was shooting in England, they just got a lot of people in.
- The fact that he's working with an exceptional cast mitigates his seeming ineffectualness, but I wonder if he's not a better casting director than theatrical director.
- I had interesting conversations in the beer tent, and not once did anyone ask me who my agent was, or which casting directors I'd worked with.
- It's funny how some actors suggest themselves to casting directors for certain roles.
- It's a nightmare role for casting directors and actors, because nobody can possibly live up to the ideal.
- I was the casting director, I rehearsed all the actors and staged all the scenes.
- Work, she says, is still enjoyable, but it no longer dominates, even though she admits to seeing an attitude change in the minds of casting directors.
- And because we had a very limited amount of money, we weren't going to be able to go to casting directors or agencies to cast the film.
- Lastly, some audition footage is included, leading me to believe the casting director intentionally wanted charisma-free actors.
- A Chiswick boy will be popping back to a second audition for a West End show after impressing casting directors with his acting talents.
- But they apparently aren't complaining to the right people because the film's casting director has grabbed all of the attractive young white actors money can buy.
- A good cast selected here, and kudos to the casting directors - the actors combined with a relatively straightforward script made for fun but substantial viewing.
- Its always good to go to auditions because you meet casting directors and producers and directors whom you may not have met before.
- The man has the patience of a saint and is generous with both his time and offers of names and addresses of casting directors and numerous other film contacts.
- But casting directors and directors would do well to push that to the side and to give her something more to do.
- The fact that they both fall for the least attractive man in the history of romantic fiction is possibly to do with not getting out enough - or is it the casting director's fault?
- The casting directors are impressed with his authenticity, and they bring him out to Hollywood for the big, final screen test for the role of a hard boiled PI.
- The film was successful and, after that, casting directors would tend to think of me for the role.
- The people who broker talent - producers and casting directors - play the ‘Name Game’ in the interest of box office and so name actors are always at the top of the list.
- We had a great casting director and because the script was so good we had a lot of people queuing up to be in the film.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.