1ladrón masculineladrona feminine
- A high-tech cat burglar is invading the apartments of young women.
- Your fingertips contain oil, which is why you leave fingerprints on surfaces when you touch them, and why cat burglars always wear gloves in the movies.
- For Marcia, being a cat burglar was all risk, excitement and fun.
- This is a cat burglar willing to go in at night, take what he wants.
- They're trying to make me think he's a cat burglar that sneaks out at night.
- Where antiques are stolen it is often not a case of a cat burglar arriving at 2am, it is guys driving large removal vans up the driveway in broad daylight.
- An attempted robbery by a female cat burglar was thwarted when she was trapped by a resident, the Central Local Court heard recently.
- The two cat burglars were still standing in front of the row of apartments holding a large bag when police arrived and local residents identified them as the burglars.
- A cat burglar in Amsterdam got himself in a tight spot after running away from police across house roofs.
- He probably won't be a killer, maybe a career cat burglar or similar.
- She added that Jack is also an expert cat burglar and if he is out at night and sees an open skylight he cannot resist the temptation.
- If this guy were a cat burglar, he'd practically be leaving a business card at the scene of the crime.