- In my experience, dairy products such as milk and cheese can induce the formation of mucus and catarrh in a surprising number of individuals.
- It will also help to ease aches and pains associated with winter colds and flu, clearing catarrh and encouraging you to breathe more easily.
- The catarrh produced with throat or tonsil infections can also cause bad breath.
- Atopy is an inherited inclination to develop atopic dermatitis, allergic nasal catarrh, allergic conjunctivitis, or allergic asthma.
- There may be lots of mucus or catarrh in the nose and mouth.
- Twenty-six per cent experienced a reduction in catarrh and 15 per cent reported an improvement in eczema.
- Eucalyptus has for a long time been known as a remedy for easing bronchial problems such as asthma, emphysema, chronic bronchitis, whooping cough and chronic catarrh.
- Some children cannot break free from glue ear while they are full of repeated cold and catarrh, and often begin school unable to speak or hear properly.
- Dairy products are quite common instigators of food sensitivity-related reactions which include a blocked nose, sinus congestion and catarrh.
- They are also more likely to develop glue ear if they have a history of associated problems such as repeated upper respiratory infections (including colds and flu) or nasal catarrh.
- Garlic helps to prevent colds and expel catarrh from the chest, will sooth a nagging cough and relieves the symptoms of sinusitis.
- The main type of drug treatment for catarrh is decongestants, which can be bought over the counter from a pharmacy.
- Today, British allergy specialists concur that a candida overgrowth is responsible for a number of symptoms: gut disorders like itching wind and changed bowel habits, catarrh, some eczemas, arthritis and asthma.
- Dairy products do have a tendency to induce the production of mucus and catarrh around the nose and throat.
- A Scottish doctor in London has made the discovery that in many people it produces appendicitis, catarrh of the stomach and some minor diseases.
- Her diet is strict; she avoids dairy products, which can create catarrh problems for singers.