In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- Depletion of cellular glutathione levels sensitizes cells to the toxic effects of these carcinogens.
- These activated cells release chemoattractants and growth factors that result in cellular proliferation and granuloma formation.
- Endothelial cells and mononuclear phagocytes are likely cellular mediators of lung IRI.
- In animal cells, Prx are implicated in complex cellular processes including cell proliferation, differentiation, and apoptosis.
- The frozen section showed a cellular spindle cell lesion without a prominent granulomatous pattern.
- Infection with T gondii induces both cellular and humoral immune responses.
- Wound healing is an essential and complicated process in which several types of cells and cellular messengers interact.
- Histologic sections showed a cellular proliferation of spindle neoplastic cells that were arranged in short fascicles.
- The body uses humoral and cellular immune responses to reject a transplanted graft.
- These cells form distinctive cellular masses, which are termed endocrine glands.
- These cells create a cellular and molecular barrier at the site of injury, called the glial scar.
- At the cellular level, necrotic hepatocytes infiltrate portal tracts, leading to inflammatory changes in the liver bed.
- Thus, defects in either cell type have the potential to affect both cellular and humoral immunity to varying degrees.
- The histology is similar and consists of a cellular spindle cell lesion with whorls.
- As people age, their cellular and humoral immunity generally diminish and T cell activity and immunoglobulins decrease.
- In the absence of a normal cellular immune response, bacterial proliferation may lead to infection.
- There were 2 growth patterns, namely, a cellular spindle cell pattern and a hypocellular fibrous pattern.
- Cells include histologically viable and necrotic eosinophils and other inflammatory cells, and cellular debris is often abundant.
- This size was compared with the myoma cell size in the cellular outer zone.
- When the cells are fused they become one hybrid cell with shared cellular contents, including two sets of genes.
- In summary, our present study showed an increased risk for brain tumors among users of analog cellular telephones.
- AT & T Bell Labs proposed the cellular telephone system we know today.
- Nokia is investing US $12 billion building an industrial park outside Beijing to make handsets and cellular base stations.
- A user of the cellular telephone generates a preliminary message including an Internet e-mail address for the Internet station.
- Mobile phones use radio waves, operating on a cellular system.
- The user equipment may be based on a set-top box and television, a personal computer, a cellular telephone with a display, or other such devices.
- Wireless local calling became common near the end of the twentieth century with cellular telephone systems.
- They reckon that the ruling on in-flight phone calls is just a way for airlines to make you use their own pricey cellular telephone systems.
- The unit connector port is also adapted to receive power from a connected cellular telephone.
- More recently, largely due to the sharp rise in cellular mobile telephone subscribers and paging users, a number of new telecommunication retailer branches have opened.
- ExpressNet combines digital two-way radio with cellular telephony and advanced instant messaging.
- Utilising the cellular telephone network and localised transmitters, vehicle location systems like Tracker lead police to the stolen vehicle.
- There was no evidence adduced about finding any other drug paraphernalia, weapons, cellular telephones, or pagers.
- Systems and methods which enable fast and simple identification of unauthorized users of cellular telephones are described.
- His firm engineers telephone system infrastructure, specializing in the cellular telephone industry.
- The phone, unlike those from its competitors, switches automatically between cellular and wireless internet networks.
- Subscriber lists from the two Danish operating companies identified 420,095 cellular telephone users.
- Until everyone has joined the mobile phone revolution and cellular technology becomes fully reliable, most pay phones should remain.
- Each cylinder can generate radio signal to disrupt cellular traffic, said Marshall.
- Cutting-edge firms have developed wireless and cellular telephone technology, as well as new applications for the Internet.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.