1celular masculinemóvil masculine Spainteléfono celular masculineteléfono móvil masculine Spain
- In addition, satellite telephones are bigger and costlier to buy than cellular phones, and they must have an unobstructed view of the sky in order to work.
- It also supplies chips for cellular phones and networking equipment.
- Such systems include cellular phones, pagers, and digital cameras with wireless communications.
- The use of cellular phones and other wireless devices has been rising exponentially.
- Studies have shown that drivers who use cellular phones while operating their cars are more likely to cause an accident than a drunk driver.
- Around the world, more people have mobile cellular phones than they do fixed phones.
- The bandits also stole three cellular phones and two cordless phones, before escaping in a waiting vehicle.
- The broadbanders are also more likely to have mobile Net access and cellular phones, says SRI.
- It combines the benefits of cordless and cellular phones.
- But the most widespread consumer use of GPS will be in cellular phones.
- Digital cellular phones and cordless phones have not been in use for as long as analog phones in Sweden, and this might be of importance for carcinogenesis.
- Though sailors and fisherman use cellular phones when they can get service, getting a connection can be tough.
- Wireless technologies such as pagers and cellular phones can send and receive e-mail today and are gaining momentum with users worldwide.
- With fixed wireless networks, handsets operate by radio waves, like cellular phones, but can only be used in a fixed location.
- Your customers are going to expect to be able to access that information from their cellular phones, or at least via the Web.
- Fleet operators have expressed their interest in using GPS-capable cellular phones to enhance their operations.
- The main health risks of cellular phones are the radio frequencies that they operate on.
- The company makes money by charging for calls placed to regular land line or cellular phones through a service called SkypeOut.
- Our attempt to quantify the use of cordless and cellular phones produced several methodological problems.
- Indeed for two days Mayor Nagin and his aides were utterly cut off from the outside world by the failure of both their land lines and cellular phones.