- As a rule it is sufficient to give per day three doses of 5 drops of the 6th centesimal potency.
- In the centesimal system of potentisation, one drop of the raw material is diluted or dissolved in 99 drops of the dilutant.
- In this method a single pellet dose of the centesimal potency is used as long as the patient is improving even in the slightest manner.
- Most classical homeopathic practitioners use the centesimal scale of potencies, although a few use the millesimal.
- We therefore calculated this variable as the difference between mean breeding latitude and mean wintering latitude (in centesimal degrees).