In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1parálisis cerebral feminine
- Around 1 in 10 cases of cerebral palsy are caused by problems during labour and birth.
- It certainly seems promising, although it's clearly not a cure for cerebral palsy.
- There are specific times of extra stress in the lives of families who must cope with cerebral palsy.
- Some people with cerebral palsy have only mild impairment of their motor abilities.
- If you think your child has symptoms of cerebral palsy, take him to the doctor as soon as you notice them.
- In fact epilepsy is more than three times as common as multiple sclerosis, Parkinson's disease and cerebral palsy.
- Those disabilities include cerebral palsy, neural deafness and mental retardation.
- His music will hopefully aid children with cerebral palsy and other neurological conditions.
- This man has very significant cerebral palsy, and he lives in a retirement home.
- Another study from Sweden suggests that higher risks of cerebral palsy are not just due to the increase in multiple births.
- Neurological disorders, such as poliomyelitis and cerebral palsy, can also cause acquired club foot.
- Congenital deformities and neuromuscular disorders, such as cerebral palsy, can also be linked to bunions.
- In the result he suffered severe post natal asphyxia which resulted in very severe disability due to cerebral palsy.
- The little girl's cerebral palsy and other medical conditions meant she was entirely dependent on others.
- She has severe athetoid cerebral palsy arising from the circumstances of her birth.
- Not all women who were exposed to these viruses get a baby with cerebral palsy, but it was more common in the affected babies.
- It is not uncommon for the most prematurely born infants who survive to have cerebral palsy.
- This manual is a delightful and comprehensive presentation on children affected with cerebral palsy.
- More than one half of the children with aspiration syndrome had cerebral palsy.
- The workshop will take up the issues faced by the parents of the children with various disabilities due to cerebral palsy.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.