In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1Psychologyactividad cerebral feminine
- What the devil do they think ‘reality’ is if not the product of cerebration?
- I think sometimes the stereotype of the theologian as all cerebration and no affectivity is accurate-not always by any means, thank God, but sometimes it is true.
- I'm happy that you heeded my comments, but they're only the results of lots of experience and some basic common sense, not deep cerebration.
- Science and theology will not get us to that point, cerebration is not enough.
- At the risk of provoking another bout of intense cerebration, I would say: beware of overthinking it.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.