In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1(in UK)certificado masculinemarriage certificate — acta de matrimonio Mexico
- death certificate — acta de defunción
- birth certificate — acta de nacimiento
- share certificate — acción
- (in UK) Certificate of Education — certificado de escolaridad
- However, as the legal proof showing the marriage relationship, the certificate is an important tool to protect one's legitimate rights.
- A certificate of death was said to be available, although there are questions about its authenticity.
- In this case, Suri was born on April 18 but the certificate was not filed until May 8, 20 days later.
- During 1993-2000 general practitioner A would therefore have been the practice doctor who signed off the most certificates for deaths in the nursing homes.
- Ever wanted to obtain a copy of a certificate of a birth, death or marriage?
- The authors used data from police records, birth certificates, and certificates of fetal death from Utah between 1992 and 1999.
- It works by allowing people to find the index number for births, marriages and deaths so they can order copies of the certificates they need.
- Her power lies in her refusal even to ‘name’ him on her own certificate of birth.
- Gall read the document and discovered that the Army pathologist who signed the certificate had checked ‘homicide’ as the cause of death.
- A short certificate of birth can then be issued.
- In Grier's case, Brooke herself signed two days after her birth and the certificate was filed nine days after the baby was born.
- Other parishes had to apply to him for certificates for marriage.
- Their birth has to be registered and certificates issued,’ he says with a tinge of regret.
- Bear in mind that medical reports and birth, marriage or other certificates may also be required by employers in your destination country.
- If the White Paper becomes legislation, paper certificates for births, marriages and deaths will be replaced in a few years by a central computerised database.
- Moreover some of these physicians often issue a certificate of death before making a check up and ascertaining the cause of death.
- The cause of death is not on the certificate, but we will be told early this week.
- There was her mother and father's wedding certificate, and certificates of death.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.