In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1cámara de comercio feminine
- Wootton Bassett was the only town at the North Wiltshire Festival to be represented by its Chamber of Commerce.
- Invest in Bradford is a partnership made up of Bradford Council, the Chamber of Commerce and Job Centre Plus.
- He played a leading role in the village drama society, Chamber of Commerce and other local clubs and organisations.
- The case is before the Arbitration Institute of the Stockholm Chamber of Commerce.
- It had all-party support on the council and all the town's MPs supported it, as did the Chamber of Commerce.
- The event was opened by Owen Hughes, President of the Westport Chamber of Commerce.
- The indication from the Chamber of Commerce is that this is just a beginning.
- Final preparations for the Athy Chamber of Commerce New Year Ball are taking place.
- Your local Chamber of Commerce and Business Link can provide a wide variety of opportunities for your idea.
- We have great support from our partners, such as the police, Chamber of Commerce, and the university.
- The Chamber of Commerce says the added costs for employers will ultimately force them to shed jobs.
- Greeting visitors to Expo were the ladies of the Chamber of Commerce and Salisbury City Centre Management.
- This year the Erris Chamber of Commerce is organizing the Saint Patrick's Day Parade.
- We wonder what the Chamber of Commerce and business people generally make of the situation.
- Ryanair s decision to use Kerry Airport was also welcomed by the Chamber of Commerce.
- The Chamber of Commerce has expressed a desire for the site to become a long stay parking facility.
- The local Chamber of Commerce and Business Network International meetings are a great starting point.
- We do plan to consult with the Chamber of Commerce, but also businesses that are not part of the chamber.
- We are liaising very closely with the Chamber of Commerce because we do not want the problems we had last year.
- The finalists of Mayo Business Awards have been announced by the Mayo Chamber of Commerce.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.