In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1teoría del caos feminine
- Their research is among the earliest in large parameter theory and played a role in the development of the modern theory of dynamical systems and chaos theory.
- Yet recent breakthroughs in chaos theory and quantum mechanics, for example, also suggest that the workings of the universe cannot be predicted with absolute precision.
- At first we weren't talking chaos theory, but it gravitated there.
- The use of chaos theory and fractal dimension analysis is widespread.
- It is a straightforward popular science treatment of the mathematics and science behind chaos theory.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.