In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1reconocimiento de caracteres masculine
- Each will be available in Traditional and Simplified Chinese, and English, and the devices will use PenPower handwriting software for Chinese character recognition.
- Optical character recognition software was used to enable full-text searching of the scanned documents.
- It even has character recognition technology that it can read printed text (such as street signs, menus or even books) and speak the text to the user of the system.
- Optical character recognition technology is one important tool that has been slowly improving in quality over the past two decades, but accurate OCR still requires human review and editing.
- Think about the next step beyond stationary cameras and automatic character recognition.
- Ending her slavery to the time-wasting synchronization process, the slow-moving data entry of character recognition, and the tyranny of battery monitoring greatly outweighed the slim downside that she might lose the datebook.
- The note-book sized machine, designed to be rugged for use in the country, adopts visual compression technique and intelligent character recognition to send handwritten mails.
- Adding spelling and grammar checking increased the character recognition slightly, but made word recognition dramatically better - more than half of all words were correctly guessed, according to the researchers.
- European teenagers raised on text messaging will doubtless be able to knock out 160 words per minute on one of these, but us older users will struggle to find it an adequate replacement for a true character recognition device.
- Perhaps a service could be created where customers used their own scanners and then sent or uploaded the results to an online service for character recognition and indexing for search.
- It supports data entry through an on-screen keyboard and character recognition.
- It uses character recognition software and the relative positions of the characters to work out what the calculation is.
- It ships with Japanese character recognition software.
- Otherwise, you enter text using either character recognition or a tiny on-screen keyboard.
- I was surprised a few days later when Bill told me that he decided to remove the character recognition feature from MacPaint.
- The system consists of a digital camera, character recognition software, and a laptop with a database that has information tagged to license plates.
- Textbooks and technical books are often unusable when scanned because of complex content beyond today's character recognition technology.
- ‘The usual method of piracy is scanning a book into a computer page by page and then using character recognition software to ‘read’ in the text.
- For a truly functional machine, character recognition that is 99.9999% error-free (six nines) is the goal.
- Magnetic ink is used to imprint the code, and the machine is designed for magnetic character recognition.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.